Saturday, December 12, 2009

NICANOR PERLAS: THE GENUINE ALTERNATIVE

When I first heard of Mr. Nicanor Perlas, my first reaction was, "Who is this man who dares to run for the highest position in the land ?" I ignored him knowing that he's only at the ranks of Eddie Gil or Atty. Oliver Lozano. But, everyday, my curiosity about this "nuisance" candidate. That was then I heard about his website. I surfed on it and the rest is history. My mindset was changed.His views on different kinds of issues are sound and intelligence. I've even downloaded all his blogpost and read it. He's not just an ordinary "panggulo" nor a mere alternative. HE IS THE GENUINE ALTERNATIVE. Let me tell you why I liked this person to be the next leader of our nation:

TRACK RECORD

Mr. Perlas' track record is an outstanding one. With his expertise as a technical consultant in various government departments and at the United Nations, I think he has guts to serve our people at the highest level. He knows the motions of governance from the inside.

PLATFORM

I've downloaded and read the platform of his party, Partido Ng Marangal Na Sambayanan(PANGMASA). It was a 24-page document. Talagang pinagisipan at pinag-aralan. Different from the rocket-science platform of various politicians. You can read the platform and his profile. on his website. It is complex, substantive, and with a vision.

From these observations, I do believe that Mr. Nicanor Perlas, will be a strong contender at the coming polls. On how his campaign strategy will go, we will find out on the campaign period next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment