Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WHAT'S NEXT AFTER ELECTIONS ?

First, I have to say I congratulate Senator Noynoy Aquino for being our next president of our country. I will respect the will of God and the will of the people. I ask to the Filipino people to support the new president and pray for him in every reforms that he will do for our country.

Second, I would like to thank Mr. Nicanor Perlas for fighting a good fight for our people. Because of you, you have given us a right choice in this election. You have raised the spirit of activism in all of us. For us, you are the champion in our hearts. You are a rebelutionary. Always adhering the call of New Politics. I would like to thank the volunteers and supporters who have spent their time, money, and talent, for a righteous and noble cause. I want to say that our efforts are not in vain. I also thank the 46, 143 (and still counting) who voted for Nick. Your vote is not wasted because you have voted according to your conscience and conviction. I hope that you will still adhere to the principle of building a new Philippines.

Third, you would ask if what's gonna be next for us after this election. For me, I will be more radical in doing something worthwhile for the country I and God both loved. I will never turn a blind eye on the injustice, poverty, and other social maladies that plagues us. I will be an activist for God's greater glory and to the service of the country.

We can't wait for another three or six years before we get ourselves together for one cause. The next six years will be a long-term training for the better challenges ahead. We have just planted the seed of new politics by starting a movement that upholds to it. All we gonna do is to water it and care for it. For that time comes, when it grow strong, we can emerge more than our expectations.

BECAUSE OF THAT, I, DANIEL JOSEPH T. CASTRO, WILL BE A TRUE PANGMASA IN WORD AND IN DEED !!!

I also want to tell you that this will be my final post for JUMPING JUPITER and for this account. I will be creating two new blogs soon. Thank you for reading my posts on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment